4.03.2008

Baby Crew's Blessing


We had the opportunity to go to our good friend's baby blessing this past weekend. Crew's dad did a fantastic job blessing him and it was fun to be apart of his big day! This is our little fam enjoying some eats at their home following the blessing! Thanks for the great food Sarah!

5 comments:

Nordhoff Family said...

I am so glad you have a blog! We miss you guys so much, so at least now we can stay a little updated on each others lives. That picture on the top of Luke is so cute. How is the ward? Are you still in YW? It was so good to hear from you!

The Johnson's said...

Anya, what the heck is going on? Funny who you can find on here, just looking around. I havent seen you forever, Well since I took class from your mom and you guys came into my work. And back then things with guys sucked for both of us! You have a cute little baby! Just thought I would say hello.

Mal

Sarah D said...

Hey! Thanks for coming! You guys are so cute! Did you find the Carrie video? It is at the very bottom of my site... just keep scrolling down!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!

Sarah D said...

Last night was great! Lets get these work outs on the road!!!