5.22.2008

seven month pictures

We have a great photographer that does an amazing job photographing Lucas! Here are a few of his 7 month pictures. He is such a happy baby...




6 comments:

The Archuleta's said...

I love the pictures! What a handsome little boy you guys have.

HappyHodges said...

He is so stinkin cute! I cant believe you have a 7 month old baby and I have one on the way, it seems like only yesterday we were dancing and singing on the boat in Lake powell, or singing "knock three times" on the chair lift skiing! Oh silly memories, I miss all that. Hope your doin well, love to hear from you.

Sarah D said...

He is too freakin' cute!

Nicole and Kevin said...

I am new to this blogging thing and I totally feel as if I am eves dropping into people's lives when I look through their blogs without "permission." Anyways...I saw your link on Amy and Steve's blog and thought I would see what you were up to. Your little guy is so hadnsome:) He is darling, I am so happy for you and your cute family.

Nicole (your favorite roommate from Weber State and nursing school, ha)

Team Beardshall said...

He is too cute!!! Great Pictures! The last one is my favorite!!!

Shannon and Cameron said...

Sooooooooo cute!!! I love those pics!