6.15.2008

Happy Father's Day Scott!


I am so grateful for such a wonderful husband who is an amazing father to our son Lucas! It has been an amazing 9 months having Lucas in our lives. I have a seen a new dimension of Scott as a father. One of the things that I was the most excited about when I was pregnant, was to see Scott as a dad. He has exceeded any expectations that I ever had of him as a parent! Lucas lights up when Scott enters the room; knowing that Daddy is home and ready to play!!! Life is a wild ride, and I am so glad I get to share it with you! Happy Father's Day Scott! 

2 comments:

The Archuleta's said...

Happy Fathers Day Scott!

Shannon and Cameron said...

What a cute photo! I can't believe my brother is a dad! So wierd!! Happy Fathers Day Scott!