Trick #1: Sleeping tummy down, butt up. Tell me HOW this is comfortable!?
Trick #2: Standing up in his crib all by himself. This was great... one morning I heard him babbling in his room "MAMAMAMAMAMAMA"! I went in there and found him like this! It was so adorable! He was so proud of himself for figuring out how to do it.
Trick #3: CRAWLING! Hummmm... do you think we need to baby proof the house yet?
Lucas is SO proud of himself now that he can crawl and get to his toys all by himself. I am hoping to post a video soon, so you can see him in action!
6 comments:
How cute, Emily said he was crawling! Luke has the best smile ever! And I'm loving the new blog template, very cute!!
He is getting so big! He is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. I love the new pictures you put up of him.
Logan still sleeps on his tummy like that with his butt up. I don't know how it's comfortable either, but he seems to like it.
Actually have you ever tried to lay like Luke in his number 1 trick? It's really comfortable!!! He is sure a cutie!
I have GOT to see that kid crawling. And I want to squeeze his thighs again, I LOVE them!!! So cute! Miss you guys...
I love the picture of Lucas sleeping tummy down, butt up! My girls do that all the time! Sam still does it! I don't get it...it can't be comfortable!
Post a Comment