7.11.2008

Blue Popsicle

Lucas was hot and really thirsty after our ride on the ranch, so we tried a popsicle. It was so funny to watch him eat the dang thing... he liked it so much he would hang on to it tight... but then his hands got so cold he would let go and start crying! Then, his hands would warm up in a few seconds and then he'd go at it again... holding the popsicle and then letting go and crying... You get the point. This went on for at least 15 minutes. He liked it so much he ate two! After, his lips, tongue, face, and hands were literally blue. 


Always such a happy kid... and now a newly discovered lover of blue popsicles!

3 comments:

The Barbers said...

He is so so cute!!! I have to admit I am partial to redheads though :) I'm glad I saw you guys on here, you have cute pictures!

Shannon and Cameron said...

I seriously can't get over that I haven't seen him since December! I can't wait to see him!

The Archuleta's said...

That is Hilarious!