If you can't tell by these pictures, cousin Jack is a busy, BUSY boy! I love how he interacts with Lucas... the are best buddies! Jack LOVES to play in Uncle Scott's truck! Here are the boys goofing off in the truck. Jack obviously is enjoying running around... and Lucas is obviously enjoying watching him do so. One of these days both boys will be running around crazy together! We love you Jack! Thanks for making Lucas laugh so hard!
2 comments:
Lucas looks a bit hesitant, too cute! I cant say I know much about having kids because I still have all that to figure out..but I hear you should enjoy things with Lucas while he is still pretty mellow. In no time he will be acting just like his crazy cousins!!!
Anya,
Good to hear from you! Lucas is so dang cute, he looks like he keeps you busy. I am glad we have a way to keep in touch inbetween doctor visits :).
Post a Comment