7.26.2008

Pioneer Day Parade




A week prior to Pioneer Day we were able to participate in my mom's neighborhood parade! All of the kidos in the neighborhood get to decorate their bikes/wagons/mini barbie cars/mini 4-wheelers and head around the neighborhood ending up at the Mill Hollow Park. My mom was excited to decorate her wagon and put her two grandsons in matching shirts for the parade! The boys had a great time. Luke's favorite part was tearing the flags off of the wagon. Thanks Luke. 


2 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

Look how cute!

HappyHodges said...

So fun and cute, I bet your Mom loves having those 2 adorable grandsons! I came into your work today to say hi, but you are one busy girl, they said you wouldn't be available for along time because someone else didn't come into work today... I will hopefully catch you another time, my appointments are now every two weeks, so I'm int he building often.