If you haven't taken your kidos to Discovery Gateway, you should! It is a great place for ALL ages of kids. During my diabetes clubhouse camp, the 4-7 year olds loved the museum. When we went, Lucas loved it (11 months) and Jack loved it (2 years)! There is so many different things for the kids to play with and discover! I am thinking about getting an annual pass for next year. Check out all the fun Lucas had...
Alphabet Magnet Board
The "Honeycomb"
Water feature (this was Luke's favorite!)
Big Legos
3 comments:
I think a few of my friends have passes and said that they were well worth it!!! Give me a year or so and I will have one too...so we can go together! It was fun to see you at Costco the other week!
I have heard that it is such a fun place to take your kids. I can't believe how big he is getting. Before you know it he will be running!
Hey Anya! I just wanted to let you know that I finally checked out your blog! Way cute, I can't believe the red hair on Lucas! He's adorable. We'll see you later on this week at Brent's wedding!
Post a Comment