My dear friend Annie moved to Denver in June to finally live with her husband Scotty! In the almost year that she was married but living in SLC without Scotty, Annie and I would often joke about me visiting her and how amazing her spare bedroom and bathrooms would be to accommodate her guests! Well, her house and her spare amenities did not disappoint! Here is the spare bedroom that I stayed in... everything had it's place and color scheme. Even the spare bath matched the spare bedroom complete with amazingly soft towels! Just one question Annie, were was my mini dove bar?!
Annie and Scotty at dinner Saturday night! Aren't they a cute couple? Annie and I had ran errands and watched movies all day and Scotty had gone golfing. We had to take it easy from our late night of girl talk until 1:30am.
Lucas, me and Annie by the fire at dinner... what a fun night! Thanks guys!
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a great time!!! Oh I love Annie so much and am glad she is finally with her hubbie. So sad about Luke and his peanuts..that would have been kind of scary :( Yay for being a nurse and knowing what to do :)
Post a Comment