9.02.2008

Hand-ME-Down

One of my mom's great friends kids are growing out of toys that are just right for Luke! It's great because then we get to reap the benefits! This is the latest Hand-ME-Down from the Chase's... After watching Jack act like a monkey on this play cube thing... Lucas had figured out how to climb up the back, sit his bum down, and go down the slide! Excuse me? Aren't you only one!? I guess I need to come to grips with the fact that my baby boy is turning into a toddler! 

Climbing up the back...
Sitting down to go down the slide...
Getting stuck under the slide. Does anyone else find it strange that instead of helping my child, I grab the camera? Needless to say, this has been a great toy for Lucas! 

1 comment:

Shaunika said...

We have this same toy in our dining room! My girls LOVE it!