We wanted to do something fun with Lucas as a family on Labor Day (a RARE day off together!). So we headed to the Zoo. Although has been once with Grandma Tammy to the Zoo, Scott and I had never been there with him. He liked watching the animals, however I am not sure how much he really understood. Luke loves being outside period. So, it was a fun day regardless if he knew what the elephant was!
Watching the bear...
Watching the Timon looking animals. (You know, Timon from Lion King)
The giraffes...
Luke being a Turtle!
After seeing the White Alligator for real... the gift shop offered some entertainment for Scott and Luke.
5 comments:
Howdy stranger! It's good to hear from you. How are things? Talk about cute, your little boy is the cutest, smiliest baby I think I've ever seen. His red hair is to die for! Keep in touch.
Oh I miss Luke (and you too!!)
Little Luke has some growing to do in order to fit into his turtle shell! Cute pics! Gotta love the zoo!
Hey Anya! I found your blog through Rachel's. It is fun to see what you are up to. Glad all is going well! Tammy
How fun...I love the zoo, and your cake for his birthday was so cute!!! Way to be a cute mom Anya!
Post a Comment