10.10.2008

Happy Birthday Emmers!

I am such a bad sis-in-law... I didn't bring a camera the night we went out to dinner for Emily's birthday and then after I got them I wanted to fiddle with them in Photoshop... so 2 weeks POST Emily's birthday she gets my tribute! Sorry Emmers.... Happy Birthday! We love you! 
This is Emily and Alan... such a cute couple, eh?!

4 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

Cute picture Anya....a natural born photographer I can see!

HappyHodges said...

They are a cute couple! Those pictures of Luke in the dirt cracked me up. Oh I can already see the crazy world of parenthood that I will be entering any day now!

Emily and Alan said...

Thanks for the birthday post Anya! The picture looks great!

Brooke Bowen said...

Anya, I've been meaning to tell you that ever since Dax went on a little field trip with Luke he's been saying, "what's wrong Luke?" all the time and out of the blue. It's really funny! Deb said that Luke had a cold that day so they must have been asking him what's wrong. So fun that our boys get to play together with Grandmas!
p.s. I'm adding you to my blog list, if you don't mind!