Can you believe Lucas is 14 1/2 months... (well he'll be 15 months next week, but this picture was taken at 14 1/2 months). He is a busy monkey! All over everything! Into drawers, dirt, and EVERYTHING in between! He thinks walking is cool, but crawling is better and faster for him at this point. Not that eventful of a post... but here's my monkey man Lucas at 14 1/2 months!
2 comments:
He is so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow up. I love your family picture! How did your interview go? Did you get the graveyard shift thing that you were applying for?
Wow that is crazy. I know I have seen you since but it seems like just yesterday that I saw you at Luke's wedding pregnant! I guess what they say is true...time flies with kidos. I will have to try to soak it all in I guess. Oh and I love the Jazz post. Steve cant wait until we can take Katy to the Jazz games. I love the boozer jersey!!! Lucas is a cuttie for sure! Cute picture!
Post a Comment