11.02.2008

Monkey Man Lucas

Halloween was fun this year with our little monkey. He actually hated his costume trying to rip it off the second we tried to put it on. Luckily, you never would be able to tell from these pictures. At least he didn't scream for 5 minutes so we could document the holiday, right? We were able to eat some dinner with the Neidig's and visit the Phillips' afterwards. I think Lucas' favorite part was going to the door when the kids came! He didn't really care about the kids or the candy, he just wanted to escape and play outside! Classic Lucas.



Lucas the half monkey and best bud Cayden as Buzz! 

5 comments:

The Archuleta's said...

Lucas is such a cute Monkey!

Erin said...

ADORABLE! I Love it....

Sarah D said...

You did get some great shots, and you'd never know he didn't like his costume! That is awesome!

Shannon and Cameron said...

Love the second photo!! I can't wait to see him so soon!! Thanks for re-doing the drawing for Christmas!!

Team Beardshall said...

lucas probably makes the cuttest monkey ever! I love Halloween because of all the fun costumes! So cute!!!