12.23.2008

Hawaii -- lots more to come

Here's our Hawaiian Baby on the morning of our flight to Hawaii! We were hoping to beat the 1st snow storm a few Saturdays ago, but we didn't. After sitting on the tarmac for 2 hours because of the storm and then the 6 hour flight -- Lucas was DONE with sitting still and so were we! However, once we got there, our little man was in pure HEAVEN! More to come on our Hawaiian Adventures!

4 comments:

Sarah D said...

I am totally jealous! I can't wait to hear and see all about it! I am totally jealous! (did I already say that?)

Shannon and Cameron said...

Welcome back... my mom said Luke loved the sand!!

jason and shelli said...

Merry Christmas! Your card is super cute by the way. I'll have to have you take a family picture of us sometime if you're up for it. Don't worry about the shower gift. You are not the only one. Emzli just threw everyone for a loop. After Christmas would be great. I've been wanting to get together anyway. Call me!

Nordhoff Family said...

Adorable family pictures. You have had some fun vacations lately! Tell Emily Congrats for us!