12.21.2008

Minimed Conference in San Diego


The first weekend in December I was able to go to an all expense paid trip to San Diego with my co-worker Karla. We stayed at the Sheraton in La Jolla, literally 1 mile away from the San Diego Temple! We ate great food, chatted, walked, ate more food, and listened to a great conference put on by Medtronic. It was nice to get away and learn more about a product that is very exciting in the diabetes world (glucose sensors). If you care, you can check it out here. Thanks to Minimed for a great weekend in sunny San Diego and thanks to Karla for a fun filled time! 

2 comments:

The Brown's said...

Yeah Medtronic!! Way to go out with a fun trip! I'm still sad you're leaving, but I'm excited for your new adventure:)

Sarah D said...

Sounds like a fun trip... I can't wait to hear about HAWAII!!! Get to editing so we can drool over the pics!