1.24.2009

Christmas Day

Christmas Morning with Phillips'
Eating Christmas oranges with Gpa Jim
Lucas was obviously too involved with his new toy to look for the picture
Lucas and Daddy opening and playing with his new workbench from Gpa & Gma Phillips!

Christmas morning excitement with Uncle Aaron

Christmas Afternoon with the Neidig's
Wrestling with daddy
Daddy, Lucas, and Gpa Steve
Opening presents from Gpa & Gma Neidig

Christmas Evening with just us...

Lucas and his new car ramp (which we have now discovered is a piece of junk!)
I surprised Scott with a mini fridge for his D.C. (Diet Coke). (Scott has always joked about having one for his office) The original plan was for him to take it to work for his office, but it still sits here at the home office... because in Scott's words "it's so fetchin' avit convenient!"

5 comments:

Brooke Bowen said...

I love that you got Scott a mini fridge. I tried to surprise Brandon with one too, thinking it would be such a great idea. Yeah, he didn't think so and took it back. :(

rach said...

Anya your son is so cute! I stinkin love his hair! I love how is so into his gifts!

Jerilyn said...

Cute pics Anz! Love your hair. Miss you!

Shannon and Cameron said...

Oh I can just hear him saying that. So annoying.

Sarah D said...

What a fun day! Looks like a great Christmas!