2.19.2009

CHEESE!

On Monday we went truck shopping. Luke was less than thrilled about the whole situation, so we stayed in the car while Scott looked at a Titan. One of Luke's new tricks right now is trying to say words. His favorite word to say is cheese. He gets really excited and says "CHEESE!" in this little high pitched voice. It's really cute. This picture is of him saying cheese....

7 comments:

Sarah D said...

Classic Lucas!

Karie said...

I love your new blog makeover. So cute!

Emily and Alan said...

I love him!!!

HappyHodges said...

So cute! Love the Titan Trucks! And I also like the new look of the blog, very fun!

Shannon and Cameron said...

Very cute... I like the new blog too!!

The Archuleta's said...

Cute! I love your new page!

Team Beardshall said...

Look at those teeth!!! Ha, he is too cute. I can hear "cheese" now! Good luck with the truck shopping!