On the Haskell side of my family (mom's side) there are some "learned" behaviors or quirks you could say. One of those is the LOVE of ketchup! Some of the things I like to have ketchup on are hamburgers, fries, nuggets, grilled cheese sandwiches, and mac and cheese. (My mom could add tacos to that list.) In fact, oftentimes the only reason why I'll eat a hamburger is because I know I can SMOTHER it with ketchup and the only way I'll even TASTE a hot dog is if I can ONLY taste the ketchup! Why is this an issue? Well, Scotty HATES any kind of condiment. Anything he orders is "Hold everything BUT the meat, cheese and lettuce". When I eat mac and cheese with ketchup, Scott sits on the other side of the room because he thinks it smells so disgusting. SO, when we had Lucas it was my mission to see if he would like ketchup! I guess I won....
Grilled Cheese sandwich + ketchup = DELISH!


Don't mind Lucas' outfit... does anyone else let their kids run around with their PJ's unzipped with the legs out of them like a cape? It's just me? Ok - I am weird I know.
6 comments:
I love Ketchup also! Hooray Lucas, way to be! Anya I agree that ketchup on mac & cheese is the best. Yumm....
I love ketchup too... but on mac and cheese??? Sicko!!
That is gross. You have ruined him.
I love Ketchup too, but maybe not as much as you. I can't say that ketchup with mac and cheese sounds good. I didn't know that Scott didn't like condiments. Miles doesn't either except for mustard.
So funny....good think Lucas like the Ketchup, now you have Scott outnumbered!!! Ha Ha. Oh and I think "weird" moms are probably the most fun...love the cape idea!
Ha Ha oh the good ol days of Ketchup and Macaroni! Love it good teaching him!
Post a Comment