He is such a cutie Anya! I found your blog randomly from someone else's blog... Anyway hope you don't mind I added it to mine! You've got a cute little family!
I'm doing Physical Therapy Assisting. This is my last semester of pre-req's so I'll get into the program either this fall or next. And then it's 4 semesters. I wish it was over and I did it years ago... but better late than never I guess!!
7 comments:
That is awesome!
He is such a cutie Anya! I found your blog randomly from someone else's blog... Anyway hope you don't mind I added it to mine! You've got a cute little family!
I'm doing Physical Therapy Assisting. This is my last semester of pre-req's so I'll get into the program either this fall or next. And then it's 4 semesters. I wish it was over and I did it years ago... but better late than never I guess!!
I KNEW that's what that meant! So cute!!
actually, i'm pretty sure that translates into "jess is so cool, i think i need to hang out with her more often"
oh, and "i love my mommy"
So Sweet!
Post a Comment