Over Easter weekend we headed down south. The boys {Scott, Jim, and Aaron} went to Zion's National Park and the girls plus Luke {Tammy, Anya, and Luke} went to St. George. This trip had been planed for quite sometime because hiking/camping at Zion's was on Aaron's Mission Bucket List (look here for details on that). So, here are a few pics of the boys hiking Angel's Landing at Zion's.
Scott's bragging rights for the hike were that he didn't hold on to the chains the "whole time!" I didn't think that was very safe or cool at all.
3 comments:
So Much fun! We cant wait to hit Zions again this summer! I cant believe little Aaron is ready to go on a mission, we3re has time gone? I remember him being a cute little monkey hanging around in Powell. What a cute Blog idea you and your Mom has started for him, cant wait to hear were he is headed, Good Luck!
I have always wanted to go there! How fun.
Ah, Angels Landing...I am deathly afraid of heights and my friends talked me into hiking it a few years ago...I am emotionally scarred from that experience. Didn't you absolutely LOVE Wicked?! I saw it in LA two years ago...my sisters and I cried tears of joy when we saw it- literally. I still get emotional when I listen to the soundtrack. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment