6.25.2009

Girls Trip - St. George

As you might have gathered, Scott takes a Boys Trip annually and thus I decided that I should get a Girls Trip as well. Last year I went to visit Annie in Denver. This year, Josie and I went to St. George to stay in my parents place. It was HOT, but oh so fun. We ate lots, played lots, and relaxed. We even took a day trip to Vegas for some outdoor shows, more good food, and shopping. It was a lot of fun. These pictures have a lot of gaps in our adventures, but here are some of the highlights:

Waiting for the water show at the Bellagio.

Enjoying some fruit snacks while we waited.

Trying to share some fruit snacks with Baby Beck.

Josie and I had the best sodas of our lives while waiting for the show to start. It should have been for the amount of money we paid for them! I think my diet coke was gone in less than 2 minutes.

Jo is always so great with Lucas... here enjoying a little gelato.

Cute Baby Beck

Playing at the community park downtown



Lucas and I... too bad he looks annoyed to be taking a picture with his mother!

Great trip Jo! Let's do it again sometime!

2 comments:

Brent and Angela said...

For some reason i love the picture of Luke crouching down with the fruit snacks. He looks pimp daddy..

The Peterson's said...

That was so much fun. We need to do it again. Look at how little Beck looks! I love the pictures. You did such a good job. They really look great.