We have a birthday tradition to eat with our families at the restaurant of the birthday boy/girl's choice! So, this year Scott chose FIVE GUYS. Not the best for you, but oh so tasty!
{side note: french fries are the ONLY form of potatoes that he will eat. Ever.
I keep trying different forms of potatoes: baked, mashed, ect. Last time when we tried potato salad, he actually dry heaved. Nice.}
The Neidig Clan at dinner
Opening presents at the house...
Scott and I are so boring when it comes to birthday gifts. Scott knew exactly what he was getting and for my birthday I shopped for myself. So, to make it a little more exciting, I made a card with 28 of our favorite things about Scotty...
This picture illustrates Scotty reading his card and Lucas opening his presents without him!
4 comments:
Happy B-day Scott!! Sorry we missed the dinner... Luke is so grown up!
Happy Birthday Scott! Wish I could have told you in person. Looks like dinner was Delish... we Love five guys. WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER, yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm home so let's chat.
You are home!!! Wahooo!
Happy B-day Scotty! Yummy we love Five Guys
Post a Comment