When we first moved in to our home, the backyard was a huge pile of nothingness. As the years passed, the nothingness turned into weeds, weeds, and more weeds. We have done little work in the backyard through the years. Scott and his dad cut down a HUGE pine tree and we cleared the weeds a few years back. We had been waiting for Lucas to be of an age where he would care about having a backyard... and then maybe we would care too.
This year was it! We saved our money, got lots of bids, and hired a landscaping company.
Here are the pictures of our progress.
I am very disappointed that I did not document the initial stage of the WEEDS.
Boy were they lovely.
Recently, Lucas has been OBSESSED with tractors.
Everywhere we go... "TRACTOR! TRACTOR!"
I think this is where the obsession began.

It's been so much fun to have the backyard done this summer! We hope to have many more parties and BBQ's this year and in the years to come!



8 comments:
Hooray! It looks awesome. Good job you guys. I bet Lucas loves having a back yard.
It's fun to see the progress! I love the new look and am sure Lucas is loving it as well! Love the pics!
Wow that looks great! Nice work!!
it's beautiful! awesome!
It looks great!
It looks so good! Don't you love having a backyard that you actually want to be in!
Your yard looks great! When's the BBQ!?!
We seriously want to do a BBQ ASAP! Stay tuned.
Post a Comment