8.18.2009

FIVE YEARS!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!!!

8 comments:

Karie said...

Such an awesome picture! Congrats on 5 years!

Kristi Lamar said...

Happy Anniversary!! Time flies by. Best wishes for 500 more years of wedding bliss!

The Archuleta's said...

Happy Anniversary! Gorgeous picture. I don't think I have seen your wedding pictures other than what you have up in your house.

Team Beardshall said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a great time. I think Steve and I talked about taking turns planning, but somehow we always end up collaborating on it together. I am thinking that I am diggin' the taking turns thing especially when Scott came up with some killer ideas! Good job Scott!!!

Team Beardshall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Team Beardshall said...

Sorry I got a bit too excited and posted my comment twice. I deleted on of them :)

HappyHodges said...

So cute! Cant believe its been 5! Congrats!

Dana said...

Anya!!!!
oh my gosh, how are you? i'm so glad you found me and posted on my blog! You are so darling! Where are you guys living now? Tell me what else is new!

Dana Hale Curtis