8.30.2009

four, five, six, SEVEN

Lately Lucas has been craking me up. You know those stories of kids saying funny things and the parents die laughing? Well, that's been happening to me lately... and I hope it happens frequently, because it's usually the highlight of my day. Now for the story: Lucas and I were praying the other night, and we were doing our usual -- me say the words and he repeats back. So here's a tid bit of our prayer:

Me: Thank you
Lucas: Thank you
Me: for
Lucas: four, five, six, seven!
Me: {laughing hysterically} no Lucas. Thank you for
Lucas: four, five, six, SEVEN!!!

That was the end of our prayer that night. Obviously we've been working on Lucas counting to ten. He always ends at seven... and it's always SEVEN!!!

8 comments:

The Archuleta's said...

LOL I love it! He is so stinking cute. I especially love how sweet Lucas is to share everything! Even with little Isaac. :)

rach said...

HA HA HA THAT IS SO DANG CUTE I LOVE LITTLE KIDS AND THERE CUTE LITTLE MINDS!!!

Shan and Cam said...

That is hilarious. So cute!!!

the johansen's said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the video! I am such a spaz! Lucas says the cutest things! That is so hilarious! So glad you found my blog!!

Emily and Alan said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

Buz said...

That is so great! I love it!
-Katherine

Sarah D said...

That is classic! I love it! You need to always post these stories because they are a riot!

jen said...

Too cute!~