(San Fran 08/2009)
We went to the doctor the day after Lucas' birthday. We were excited to get his official "stats" on our big boy! Drum roll please............
37.3 pounds -- 100%
38.2 inches -- 100%
The doctor said that he'd never seen a kid be 100% in both at the same time. He also said that if Lucas was THREE he would be in the 90%. So, I guess we are right. Lucas is HUGE, and we like it that way!
We always like to compare Lucas' growth with Scott's growth (ya know, to see if Lucas will be taller than his daddy one day!) And here were Scott's stats when he was TWO...
29.5 pounds
36.5 inches
Full grown height 6 feet 7 inches
Lucas is 8 pounds heavier than Scott was... and almost 2 inches taller.

6 comments:
Tall is good!! And I love that pic!
I agree Shan! Thanks... I love it too! I got some great ones at the pool that day!
That is so great. There wasn't a doubt in my mind! He is going to be our little athlete... I need to go watch somebody play in high school, right?
Love the pic by the way!
so cute! I thought Dax was big, I guess there's always bigger!
I can't wait until I see him so tall!
I couldnt believe how big he was when I saw him on Sunday. He is the cutest thing ever and I totally miss babysitting him. sighh.
Post a Comment