10.27.2009

Familiy Pictures {October 2009}

The amazing Sarah D took our pictures a week or two ago... didn't they turn out fabulous? Boy I am glad that Lucas would cooperate better for Sarah then for me.

The deal was a picture swap... so Diederich's... you're up!

Thanks Sarah... we LOVE them!

DSC_0970




DSC_0909




DSC_0944 copy




DSC_0871




DSC_0906

13 comments:

The Schroeder Family said...

Such a cute family!!!

The Holts said...

Anya, your family looks so good! Lucas is a charmer! I miss working with you. My maternity leave is nice, though. :) Good luck with family/R.S. stuff.

Katrina said...

I love those pictures! You guys are so photogenic.

Shan and Cam said...

They look great! Sarah did a great job and can't wait to see yours of Sarah's fam!

TAYLOR FAMILY said...

DARLING pictures Anya! Your little fam is so cute and very photogenic (especially you!)

Sarah D said...

Love YOU! Let's do ours this week!

Emily and Alan said...

I love them! They turned out great and Lucas looks adorable!

The Archuleta's said...

Love em! Anya your hair is getting so long. It's pretty!

Kristi Lamar said...

Love them!! And you! Beautiful family!

HappyHodges said...

So Cute! Cant believe how fast the little guy is growing!

Anonymous said...

Those turned out so good. I love the colors in them and you look so pretty, looks like you got a good one for the good ol' christmas card!

Annie said...

Oh so cute! Sarah did a great job and you all are cute as a bug!

April and Rick said...

Hey Anya!
Very cute family pictures, I love them. You look beautiful and your son is a doll. Hope all is going well for you!