11.26.2009

Turkey Day Craft

Last night I got put on call for work. This means that I was on call for the hospital all night long. We decided to make the most of the night because I didn't know how long this on-call buisness would last. So, we headed to the store and got some supplies for our Turkey Day Craft! I had a vision of this cute little apple turkey with gum drops for feathers. I think some other folks had the same idea... no gum drops left. So, sour patch kids and some fruity candy (which I swear is Miles' favorite) would have to do!

I soon realized that this project was a little over Lucas' head. So, he got to pick all of the colors to put on the feathers, but he was a little too young to actually put the candy on this year. He liked the project, but lets be honest... he liked eating the candy the most!

IMG_3980

IMG_3976
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

4 comments:

Sarah D said...

He is too cute for words! What a fun project!

The Schroeder Family said...

So cute!! I love the turkey project!

Team Beardshall said...

Cute project you crafty mom! I love the pic of Lucas eating the finished project! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

The Archuleta's said...

Love the last picture where Luke is eating the turkey craft :). That's what I would want to do to