4.19.2010

and so it begins...

This is Scott's new flier/postcard for QLAWN's 2010 season! Looks pretty good eh? Every time Lucas sees it he yells "QLAWN!" I guess Scott has been training him well.


With the warm weather comes lots of fun things... and a lost husband to QLAWN for the next 8 months. Saturday was the first day of the 2010 lawn season. 2010 should bring lots of changes to QLAWN... New trailer, new riding mower, new aerator, new employees, and hopefully lots of new clients. You see, 2010 is an expansion year for QLAWN. Scott hopes to double his client base this year. He is well on his way... even got 5 new referrals on Saturday. I am always amazed at Scott's drive to do better and be successful! He has been talking about the QLAWN expansion since lawn season ended last year.

So, here's to you 2010 lawn season... I hope you don't take over our lives.


7 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

It looks awesome!

Brooke Bowen said...

hmmmm, I think I need more info. I have a husband who HATES working on the yard.

anya said...

@Brooke: I am sure Scott would love to help you with your yard! I'll post the back of his post card so that you can see what his company has to offer... He does several lawns in your neighborhood including his parents.

Annie said...

Happy Lawn Season to you both!

The Peterson's said...

Yeah for Q Lawn. What a blessing! Cross your fingers for once a week..

HappyHodges said...

Looks Great! Good Luck! Hope the baby growing is doing good too!

anya said...

@Josie: Love QLawn as well... just wish I could get them to mow my lawn too! ;)