5.12.2010

Broccoli

Luke loves broccoli. Loves it. 
I find it so interesting that he hates carrots (which are sweet), but loves broccoli.
He calls them trees and eats them up asking for seconds. 
I must mention however that he only likes cooked broccoli. So, if we are eating a salad at Sweet Tomatoes, he will not eat the uncooked broccoli. I am okay with that... I'll just steam up that broccoli at home and let him chow down! 


This is the smile I got while eating broccoli the other night. 
What a kid.

6 comments:

Sarah D said...

Seriously, what 2 year old boy eats broccoli and likes it???that's just crazy! Go Luke!

The Peterson's said...

Look at that face with the broccoli in the teeth. Unbelievable.

Nicole and Kevin said...

Do you have a trick that you can share? I can only get Oakley to eat bananas, nutri grain bars, yogurt, pancakes, milk, and occasionally carrots and peas. She could really use some more nutrients in her diet - it drives me crazy. I love the picture with broccoli in the teeth - classic.

I work at IMC, but I am in nursing informatics now. I am totally an IT geek, but it is a much better fit for me than patient care was :) Do you know Joslyn Jensen? She is a charge nurse on the medical floor, and my best school buddy! That's good you like nights - it's crazy what we can manage to do as working moms!!!

Shaunika said...

I agree with Luke....raw broccoli is nasty, but cook it up a bit and....delish!!

Now can you somehow teach him to convince my kids to eat it?

The Archuleta's said...

What a good eater. I won't even eat broccoli.

HappyHodges said...

So Funny! Ella LOVES Broccoli better than any veggie too!