It's official. I have my repeat C-section date set for Wednesday, May 19th. This will put me at 37 weeks and a few days along. Because I will be 3 weeks early, I'll have to have an amniocentesis the morning before to see if Baby Neidig's lungs are mature enough to join us.
I have reached the uncomfortable part of pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful and happy for a normal healthy pregnancy, however getting up to pee every 2 hours at night and a constant back ache aren't consistent with a restful night of sleep. (When I actually get to sleep! Ha!)
The kitchen is nearly done. The sink, dishwasher, and waterline to the fridge were installed today! Thank goodness! There are still finishing touches, but for the most part -- we have a kitchen.
Stay tuned for all of the remodel pictures and the big reveal! I am loving my new kitchen!!!
9 comments:
I can't wait to see the before and after! Hope Scott's giving you good rubs at night...haha;)
Oh girl I hear u! Our little babies will be days apart I got my induction date and they will be super close how fun hang in there!!!!:)
She's almost here! I just can't wait to meet her! It was so great seeing you tonight. Can I see you more? I would like that.
Wow! Can't believe it's already here!! A few days before your c-section date, I get to find out what I'm having! I'll call ya.
That's so exciting to know when she'll be born. I always went into labor the day before I was to have an amnio. Maybe you'll get lucky and do the same. I'm excited for you, girls are fun!!
So exciting! Hang in there! I sure remember those last few weeks over joyous misery!!!
So close! I can't wait!
The amnio isn't bad at all. Josie said you're nervous. Don't be.
wow that is so awesome. I am excited for you. you make beautiful babies and I am excited to see your new little one. 6 days now. wow.
Post a Comment