5.03.2010

Easter

We had a good Easter this year... The Easter Bunny found our house even with all of the construction going on (you'll see evidence of tools and dirty carpet in all photos).
It's a little difficult finding candy that is "peanut" free for Lucas... but I managed. 
Enjoy.


Lucas woke up to a trail of eggs leading to his basket of fun!


He got candy, sidewalk chalk, and 2 new movies.
The Chipmunk movie has proven to be one of his favorites. He literally will sit on the couch and giggle at the "chipmonkeys" saying "Mom! The chipmonkey's are so funny!" 


You can see Scott and his bedhead checking out Lucas' candy stash.

Picking up all the eggies.

I just love the colors of Easter.

Reading his new transportation book. 
Big surprise that Lucas was loving the tractors, fire trucks, dump trucks ect in this book. 

After conference, we went to my parents for Easter dinner and Jack's Birthday celebration.
Uncle Aaron and Gpa Jim hid eggs and Easter presents for the boys to go and find.
They had a blast trying to find all the eggs.

I didn't realize how funny this picture was until I uploaded. Check it out... Lucas finding an egg and Jack in the bottom right corner disappointed that he didn't get it. The hunt was a little intense between the boys. I have a strange feeling that life growing up with these two will always be a competition. 

The moment that Luke and Jack were getting along...
Lucas would NOT take off his green fleece for the pictures. I promise his Easter outfit wasn't that colorful.
P.S. The only reason why Jack looks taller in this picture is because he is wearing cowboy boots that have heels.

2 comments:

Shaunika said...

Super cute pictures! Hey, does Luke have a peanut allergy?

HappyHodges said...

Adorable! I love Easter for so many reasons! And its even better now we have little ones to join in the fun!