Meet The Guys.
Lucas has always been attached to his blanket (thanks Sarah) and Pooh Bear (purchased while pregnant with L in Florida).
Then we went to Florida this year and got Mickey Mouse and Handy Manny. Lucas affectionately calls Pooh, Mickey, and Manny "The Guys". Sometimes all of The Guys sleep with him and sometimes not. But, Pooh and the blanket are a shoe-in every time.

4 comments:
So stinkin cute!!!
Seriously, he is so cute. I didn't know about Manny and Mickey. How fun. (Of course, I do know about Pooh.) Beck doesn't have any favorites yet. Maybe when he is older.
I'm glad I could provide Lucas with one of his first lovies! My kids are exactly the same. I hope it lasts him a long long time. Every kid needs something special.
So cute! Ella needs every "Night Night" (aka Blanket)in the house, and 3 "babies" (aka Minnie stuff animal, Stuff Easter bunny, and her Hoo Hoo (Aka a penguin she thinks is a howl)) all in bed with her before she will go to sleep! Lol silly Kids!
Post a Comment