Our first few days at home were full of visitors, meals, and lack of sleep. Lucas seems to be adjusting well. He asks if he can hold Millie and then will hold her for 1.5 seconds. He is going to be a good big brother. The protective type. Don't mess with Millie or else you'll have to answer to Lucas.
Anyone else noticing a skin tone discrepancy here?
Scotty's only request of Millie is that she be a cuddler. He got his wish. Millie is definitely a cuddler.
Can you believe how small she looks?
She's also doubling as Scotty's remote holder.
I think this particular time Lucas held Millie... it was the longest. I actually was able to get a couple pictures.
The skin tone difference is not as pronounced here... I think the flash on my other camera must have enhanced it! At any rate, she has the skin tone of my mother and brother.
Not me. Not Scotty. And definitely not Lucas.


1 comment:
Lucas is going to be such a good big brother...just like Scott! I love that one of Millie and Scott...so sweet!
Post a Comment