Happy Birthday Scotty!!!
This past weekend was Scotty's birthday. Scotty, Millie, and I went to lunch and we all went out to dinner that night. On Saturday we all went to Toy Story 3 and ate lots of popcorn.
Scotty was surprised with a new pair of shoes and not so surprised by Lucas's gift of a Lego Fire Truck.
(The day we bought the Fire Truck Lucas ran up to Scott the second he got home from work and said:
"Daddy! We bought a Lego Fire Truck for you today at Target!!!" So much for my surprise).
On Sunday we had Birthday/Father's Day dinner at the Neidig's with the classic chocolate cake.
Happy Birthday Scotty. We love you!




4 comments:
That cake looks delish. Happy Birthday Scott!!
That cake looks divine!! Seriously, I wish I could get frosting to look like that. I didn't know that Scotty and I had such close birthdays. Except that I'm 30 now....blah. :(
Happy birthday Scotty! I bet Lucas enjoyed Toy Story 3.
Such awesome pictures of Scott. You don't have put up tons of pics of him, but those are the best. So Scott. PS...the cake looks devine. I think I will eat the whole thing after my diet is over.
Post a Comment