6.29.2010

Newborn Pictures {Hospital}

I am falling in love with this little girl all over again looking at these pictures. 
A dear friend of mine came to the hospital on my birthday to spend the afternoon. While she was there, she was able to get some priceless shots of Millie at only 2 days old.
I am so grateful for her. For her willingness to spend an entire afternoon with me and for her talent in capturing sweetness. 
Thank you Sarah.
xoxoxo













12 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

Love the one where you are holding her!

Karie said...

Oh, my heart just melted. Millie is beautiful and your pictures are priceless. Sarah's really talented!

jen said...

She is so adorable! I love these!!!

Kellee said...

These pictures are so good. She really is beautiful. I hope you're doing well and enjoying your break from work!

Katrina said...

Wow, how is it possible that a baby can be so cute? She is precious. I love all of those pictures, they are great.

The Schroeder Family said...

So cute!! I love the pictures!

The Brown's said...

Such sweet pictures! I took a peek at Sarah's photography blog and wow, amazing newborn pictures! So cute! Millie is quite the model:)

The Peterson's said...

Love the pics. Especially the one where you are holding Millie. Are those the headbands Sarah made too? Love them.

sophie weichers said...

she is tooooo cute!

Meg said...

She is so precious. Hope you are doing well. Miss you at work :)

The Evers Family said...

I love that picture with you and her. So precious. It almost makes me want another .... oh wait, my kids just started screaming. I'm ok again.

HappyHodges said...

Simply beautiful! Great job Sarah what a talent!