This past weekend I went back to work. I couldn't believe that it had already been 12 weeks... and at the same time it felt like I hadn't worked in forever.
I'll admit, it was hard leaving that first night. I cried while kissing the kids and Scotty goodbye... and a few tears were shed on the drive. Once I got there... it was like I never left. Everyone was so awesome! I got 'welcome backs' all night... questions about how the new babe was... and how I was feeling.
CSU staff is the best! Thanks guys!
In between by two night shifts I needed to sleep. I woke up to shower on Saturday before going back for round two, and found Scott and Millie sound asleep on the couch. Good thing I have an awesome husband that can take over for the weekend while I work my life away.

2 comments:
How darling is that picture? I am glad work went well.
Welcome back to the working world! It must be tough with the little ones. :)
Post a Comment