Last night we were at Scotty's parents house for Sunday Dinner. We had a delicious meal and yummy birthday cake for Lucas. After dinner, Scotty's mom asked Lucas how old he was going to be on his birthday. Lucas exclaimed...
"Too Old and Two Months!"
How he came up with that, I'll never know.
On a side note... his birthday party is tonight. It's a swimming party. Too bad the weather decided to become fall today. We woke up to a huge rain storm and the high is supposed to be 68. Fabulous.
6 comments:
Oh Lucas, how cute! He has such a fun personality.
Happy Birthday Lucas!
I am so sad I am missing all the birthday celebrations for Luke! We will have to celebrate this weekend too! And what a bummer about the rain. It is raining and freezing here today too!
Well still have a great time;)
I think it will be safe, hopefully the rain is all done now. We are soo sad we can't be there, I'll be checkin to see your pics later on.
Oh my gosh Lucas! That's how old I am too!!! Too old and two months!
Post a Comment