8.10.2010

two months


Miss Millie
{two months}
12.9 pounds (88%)
23.7 inches (87%)

Our pediatrician said that Millie was a happy and healthy little baby girl. He referred to her as "definitely a two hander"... meaning that she's a big girl. No surprise there. Although, she is much more petite than her brother and weighs 2 pounds less than he did at 2 months.
Lucas was very concerned with Millie getting her shots... he kept asking me "why mom? why?". We both decided that Millie was very brave! Little does he know that the next time we go (in 1.5 months) he's getting shots too.





12 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

So cute! I love the onesie and headband!!

The Holts said...

darling pictures! She is a cutie!

Katherine said...

oh anya she is beautiful! and i love the outfit!

The Peterson's said...

Love the roses. Sarah did a great job.

Annie said...

She is beautiful! "Two-hander," I love it!

jason and shelli said...

So cute!

The Brown's said...

I love the picture of her smiling! I'm surprised at how big she is, she looks so tiny to me! Such a cutie.

The Villarreal's said...

How cute is she! I love the smiling pic, and the outfit!

Sarah D said...

These pictures are great! I love the light! Way to go!

Meg said...

I LOVE Millie's onesie and headband! They are perfect for such a sweet girl.

Meg said...

I LOVE Millie's onesie and headband! They are perfect for such a sweet girl.

Anonymous said...

so cute!