9.27.2010

easter outfits

last sunday, millie and lucas wore their matching Easter outfits to church. 
I know what you are thinking... "Easter outfits? Aren't you a little late for that?" 

Well... my mom and I went shopping at the outlets before Easter. She wanted to get Luke and Jack Easter outfits. At the time, I was pregnant with Millie. So, my mom decided to get Millie and Luke matching outfits! It has taken Millie a little while to fit into her darling dress. 



after talking lucas into staying in his church clothes AND going outside to take pictures with his sister... he promptly took off her bow...


looked sufficiently bored...


and smiled... 
a little.


3 comments:

The Peterson's said...

This had to be the greatest commentary on Luke's state of mind. I LOVE the pictures. I especially love the flower on Millie.

Katrina said...

Love the commentary and the pictures. You are awesome.

The Archuleta's said...

Love the outfits so cute! Isaac has the same sweater vest i got it for like $2.