this little miss is growing too fast.
she turned 3 months on August 24th.
she is
sufficiently sleeping through the night
off all reflux medication
loves to chew on her hands
on a fab schedule
and is a
generally happy baby
i thank God daily that she is a healthy little girl.
i realize the lime green outfit and bow is slightly overkill.
is it any surprise that she is in lime green? nope.
typical scene at our house.
Millie hanging out happily in her chair... in comes Lucas... bounces her chair and makes her laugh...
and then cry.






8 comments:
Love the pictures An! I really really like the lime green. Not too much at all! So cute.
She is so happy! I just love her more every time I see her. Too freakin' cute!
Holy freakin' adorable!!
Soooo cute!
love her! she looks so much like luke! so anya, i was looking through my old mission letters (trying to find one for this thing...) anyway, there were so many from you! it really made me realize what a good friend you are. miss you!
So adorable. I love the bow.
Oh my goodness, she is so adorable!!
She is looking so much like Lucas! I can't believe it!
Post a Comment