10.31.2010

first haircut

The fabulous Lindsay does my hair and has for years. She is so great... she lets and actually encourages me to bring my kids with me to my appointments! This last hair appt we all got our hair cut! 
Even Miss Millie Moo.


I am so not against cutting babies hair. It looks and feels so much better now! 
Thanks Linds.

5 comments:

Cindi Pugmire said...

I thought your hair looked super cute yesterday. And the Millie's Drive In is on 2100 south between 9th and 11th east. You must take Miss Millie there:)

Sarah D said...

Your hair looks super long in this picture! Love the foil... I think it should be a regular style for you!

The Archuleta's said...

You hair is getting so long! Wish I could take Isaac when I get my hair did. Speaking of Millie Moo I bought a book from TJ Max called Millie Moo. It's so cute! Isaac Loves the book.

The Peterson's said...

Linds is the best and I LOVE Miley's haircut.

Katherine said...

i'm with you on cutting babies hair! i don't know if i've said it yet, but that millie is soooo dang cute!