10.25.2010

Trunk or Treat

Here's a tid bit from this years Trunk or Treat. 
It was freezing.
I opted to pass out candy in the warm car covered in blankets, 
while Lucas and Scott made the rounds to the different cars. 



Lucas is pretty unsure about Halloween this year. He couldn't decide on a costume... or rather... refused to decide on a costume. Scott finally talked him into wearing his Handy Mandy costume from last year. For some reason he did not want to dress up at all. We tried all month to come up with something that he would want to dress up as... but it never worked. 
My month long promotion of Halloween was certainly not helped by the scary clown sitting at our table at dinner that night. Yikes, even I was scared.

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

I love the pic of you in the car. So memorable!