Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Mine was filled with caring for little kiddos up at PCMC...
but the good news is is that I will NOT be working Christmas or New Years. Wahoo!
I did wake for a few hours on Thanksgiving to eat... and it did not disappoint! Thank you Deana and Chris for an amazing meal! Sorry we were late and sorry I was a little delirious and slightly ornery from my lack of sleep!
What usually happens after I work is that I forget the camera... or better yet, I remember it, but never take it out. So, thanks to Shan for providing the camera for these classic family shots! I do believe this will be the image sported on the Steve Neidig Family Christmas Card.
Not a surprise that the children are not exactly looking in the right spot or smiling... it's the best we got!
Happy Thanksgiving
top L to R: Alan & Emily. Cameron, Shannon & Weston. Scott and Anya. Brent and Angela
bottom L to R: Chris & Lucas. Steve and Millie.
1 comment:
Fantastic family picture.
Post a Comment