12.10.2010

St. George in September

We have been talking about going to St. George with some of our favorite people, Jamin and Katrina for months and perhaps even years. Guess what? We finally did it! J & K are so fabulous. They always are so amazing with our kids. They love them like their own. They insist that they are with us when we hang out. I remember once we met up for dinner sans kids. J was so bummed and maybe even down right mad about it. We have been talking about going to Hawaii one day to stay in J's uncles place on Maui. A dream right? Well, we aren't invited unless we bring the kids. Oftentimes when I work, J & K come over to hang out with Scotty and the kids. Katrina is more than willing to take on Millie while the boys play rough and tough. Sweet deal for everyone!

Freakin' awesome friends right?!
Wow, now that I am done with my tribute to J & K, we'll move on...

I never posted about this trip because I didn't have any pictures... and posts without pictures are boring. Good news! Katrina got some awesome shots of our weekend getaway, so here goes...

J & Millie at the townhouse



Millie is 4 months here


Walking to the park



So really there was 2 adults (Katrina & I) and 4 children on this trip.



After J got off this spinner thing at the park he walked like an insanely drunk man and was so nauseated he took Dramamine. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. Me and J have that kind of loving relationship! ;)


We found this cute new bakery/eatery on Main street.


Luke at the book store


A little main street window shopping... the boys are clearly entertained.


Miss Millie


Jamin and Katrina at Texas Roadhouse before the drive home.
Cute couple, right?!


Great trip guys! Let's do it again!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Wow Anya. What a sweet post. Jamin says he freakin loved it. Thanks, we had such a great time.

The Peterson's said...

What awesome pictures. Looks so much fun. Im glad you got to go.