With the craziness of December, I neglected to post Millie's stats and some pictures of her at 6 months. She turned 6 months on November 24th. Yup. I am on the ball.
Miss Millie
6 months
November 24, 2010
Millie likes the spoon way more than the food.
We'll work on that.
Weight: 17.4 pounds {79%}
Height: 27.1 inches {92%}
This particular day we were airing out some diaper rash.
at six months Millie...
has the skill of rolling over, but doesn't really take advantage of it
sitting up for a few seconds on her own
hair still sticking straight up
chewing on everything
smiling and laughing lots
not liking baby food too much
sleeping 8 to 8
loving her exersaucer
loving mickey mouse clubhouse
(why is she mesmerized by this at 6 months?)
starting to figure out that she does hate those headbands that mom keeps putting on her and she can take them off whenever she pleases! Dang it!




1 comment:
Think that last picture is so dang cute. I love the little clip and her cute short hair cut.
Post a Comment