1.26.2011

head to head comparison

Remember this post? (It's the one where I gave you Luke's stats when he was three years old) At the end I gave you all a teaser as to the comparison between Scott and Luke when they were both three. It's been almost 4 months since then... but I haven't forgotten. So here goes-

Scott's three year old stats:
34 pounds
38.5 inches

Luke's three year old stats:
47.5 pounds
43 inches

I'll do the math for you...

that means that Luke was 
13.5 pounds heavier
and
4.5 inches taller

Does that scare anyone else? 
If Scott is 6'8'' as an adult ... then how tall and how big is Luke going to be?
How am I going to keep my fridge stocked?
I think we'll be bankrupt.


5 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

Yeah... might be a little frightening :) Hopefully Luke just grew earlier than Scott and your bank account might have some hope :) I love that pic of Luke.

The Peterson's said...

Yeah. I don't even know what to say. Scary.

Shaunika said...

Awesome! I love it! Yeah, he's gonna be a big boy.

The Archuleta's said...

He is gonna be one tall boy!

HappyHodges said...

I am laughing because this is so adorably funny! We think my nephew is huge for his age and he will be 3 this month and he is like 10 pounds less than Like! lol better start food savings now!