3.17.2011

baseball

Luke woke up the other morning and said to me,
"I want to play baseball with Jim!"
I said, "Grandpa Jim?"
Luke said, "Yes Mom."
I texted my Dad and the date was planned for the next morning.
Luke had a blast. My Dad did too.



My Dad thinks that Luke might be left handed for stick sports. 
He claims he naturally does it the lefty way. 
This explains why Luke was so frustrate during hockey week at sports class.


And then an adventure to the park...


Where Grammy showed Luke how to jump rope. 
Mad skills Mom!

3 comments:

Sarah D said...

That is awesome! Luke is a man who knows what he wants! I especially love that your mom is jumping rope! Go Tammy!

The Peterson's said...

Your parents are so great! Miss seeing them all the time.

rach said...

ANYA I LOVE YOUR PARENTS THEY ARE SO FUN! GREAT PICTURES!