Since we were leaving for St. George for Easter weekend, Nana wanted to do something special with the kids before we left. Lucky for me, this happened on the morning after I worked so I could sleep!
A real true lifesaver... no joke.
The kids got to do an Easter Egg Hunt, make Easter Cupcakes, and play, play, play, with Nana!
This picture is blurry of Millie... but she had to be included in this post.
Isn't she looking so grown up these days!
Lucas loves books so naturally, he was super excited to receive two new books!
Lucas also got this cool new football outfit. He had to try it on for Nana and pose for pictures with a football in hand!
He also insisted that this outfit was washed and packed for our trip to St. George. He loves it!
The kids had a great morning with Nana... Luke couldn't stop talking about it for days! Literally!
Thank you Nana!!!
Thanks to Chris for all the fun pictures!
1 comment:
So fun. And I love that your mother in law would do something like that for your kids.
Post a Comment